360 Health System Diagnostics Latest Job Vacancies
360 HSDCis a holistic health-based development organization, focused on addressing disparities, poor health systems, and the inequalities in accessing healthcare services to underserved communities in Nigeria, byutilizing innovative technology to address health-related challenges in the development sector.
We provide tailored and integrated responses to public health issues by leveraging relevant resources and partnerships to ensure these issues are addressed in a targeted yet comprehensive manner.Incollaboration with global and national entitiesweconduct needs assessments of Health Management Information Systems (HMIS),we tackle and provide solutions to typical health issues in Nigeria.’.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Pharmacist
Employment Type: Contract
- Responsible for overseeing procurement, warehousing, distribution, logistics, and supply management activities of the Support to Malaria Elimination Project in the targeted community-based project to promote and strengthen the delivery of malaria prevention and treatment services in Enugu State.
- Ensure the availability of quality-assured malaria prevention and treatment commodities.
- Responsible for leading the design and implementation of capacity-building interventions for the project staff and partners.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy.
- Master’s Degree in Pharmacy / Public Health / Supply Chain Management with a minimum of 7 years of experience.
- Demonstrated experience in Procurement, warehousing, distribution, logistics and supply management.
- Familiar with Donor funded procurement, warehousing, and supply planning.
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written) in English.
- Knowledge of other Nigerian languages is an added asset.
Application Closing Date
8th May, 2023
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title (e.g., “Manager – Pharmacist”) as the subject of the email.
- Only Nigerian nationals or people with a Nigerian work permit can apply, as sponsorship will not be offered for this position.
- Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.