Access Bank Plc Entry Level Training Program 2023
Access Bank Plc Entry Level Training Program 2023 Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with a presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Access Bank, also called Africa’s Best Practice Bank, operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism
Applications are invited for:
Title: Entry Level Training Program
- Are you driven, confident and enthusiastic about banking? Want to pursue your passion as a career? Are you ready to help us in our mission to establish a leading financial institution? You are perfect for the entry level training program!
- Your career with us begins with an intensive training program at the School of Banking Excellence, giving you the opportunity to train with other highly qualified graduates.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and all recruitment decisions are made following a competitive assessment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications.
- We focus on gender and diversity, so we encourage women and people with physical disabilities to apply.
Job / Application Requirements
- The recruitment process is location specific so carefully choose your most preferred location.
- You are also to select ONE from the following programs and apply. Note that you are apply to a program that you are eligible for.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university with a minimum of Second-Class Upper Division (2:1).
- Divisions: ERG (Enterprise Resource Group), CIBD (Corporate and Investment Banking Division) and CBD (Commercial Banking Division)
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university with a minimum of Second-Class Lower Division (2:2).
- Divisions: Retail sales, Products and Retail Operations
See also Ongoing Employment Opportunity for Electrical Engineer at CWAY Nigeria Drinking Water
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university with a minimum of Second-Class Lower Division (2:2).
- Must be a graduate of any STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) discipline and Economics.
- Division: Technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university with a minimum of Second-Class Lower Division (2:1).
- Division: Retail Operations.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applications must be completed online and should not be duplicated. Duplicate applications will be deemed invalid.
- Please review and ensure accuracy and completeness of all information provided on your application form before you submit. False information given during the application process or afterward will result in automatic disqualification.
- Access Bank does not demand payment from applicants. Application is free.
- Access Bank does not assign agents to assist applicants in processing applications in this category.
- Application window opens…
- Only successful candidates at each stage of the exercise will be contacted.
- Only applications submitted through the Access Bank job portal are valid.