Application For Katsina State Government Business And Entrepreneurship Training Is Now Open.
Application for Business and Entrepreneurship Training, under the KARIER programme, is now open. The scheme is an initiative of Katsina State Ministry for Rural Development which aims to develop the entrepreneurial capacity of young people living in rural areas. The overall intention is to create employment opportunity through business development trainings and mentorship, as well as through providing linkages to start-up capital and other financial incentives for young people to attain self-reliance.
Benefits of the training:
- Attending a 3-5 days intensive training/workshop on Business and Entrepreneurial development
- A certificate will be issued at the end of the training
- Linkages to access-to-finance
- Business development mentorship
- You must be between the age of 18 and 35 years.
- You must be a resident of Katsina State
How to apply….
Log on to Apply Here and complete the application form.
Note: You will need scanned copies of the following documents to complete the application process:
- Certificate of Highest Educational qualification
- Certificate of business registration (optional)
- Recommendation letter from a renowned person in your community
Application Deadline: 20th December, 2020 (11:59pm)
For any enquiry….
Call: 08025543816 or Email: email@example.com