Application Now Open For National Social Housing Programme (NSHP) A programme designed to provide affordable housing to Nigerians for as low as N2million.
Application Now Open For National Social Housing Programme (NSHP): The National Social Housing Programme (NSHP) is the housing component of the President Muhammadu Buhari Economic Sustainability Plan to deliver affordable housing and millions of jobs for Nigerians.
The National Social Housing Programme (NSHP) will allow you own a home, as an individual or part of a cooperative with as low as #2,000,000 only. With the NSHP, you can become a homeowner in any part of Nigeria easily! Beta house, beta life for everybody!
Available Home Options:
Here are some of the offers we would be making available for aspiring homeowners throughout Nigeria.
- 2-Rooms (1 Bedroom House) for $2,000,000
- 3-Rooms (2 Bedroom House) for $2,750,000
- 4-Rooms (3 Bedroom House) for 3,500,000
Who is eligible/qualifies to own a home on the NSHP?
To be eligible to own a home, you must fulfil the following criteria when the applications are open:
1) Be a Nigerian citizen. = Be over 18 years of age. = Have a valid national identity card.
2) You must then complete your profile by submitting your personal details, housing preferences (the type of house you are applying for), etc.
3) Show a reliable income
How long will it take for me to get an allocation?
Once the land/location, as well as the list of beneficiaries for the specific location, have been finalised, arrangements for allocation in that location can begin.
Method of Application:
Interested Nigerians should visit: Apply Here