Apply for 2021 AGIF Scholarship For Nigeria Students
AGIP Scholarship is from The Alex and Grace Izinyon Foundation which was established to advance Dr Alex and Mrs Grace Izinyon’s benevolence. This is fueled by their firm belief that every life is valuable and with minimal resources every human being can thrive and achieve purpose when stirred in the right direction, It is their belief that by helping one person at a time a difference is made to a larger number in the long run and their lives are improved.
The Alex and Grace Izinyon Foundation ensures these core values are represented. To this end, we strive at promoting the wellbeing of the disadvantaged around us through the understated pillars.
The Alex and Grace Izinyon Foundation is using this medium to invite interested persons within the Primary, Secondary, Tertiary, Vocational category to apply for the annual scholarship program.
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- A student of either Primary, Secondary, Tertiary or Vocational training school
- Have financial challenges in sustaining the education.
- Applicants who can show evidence their status will be considered as a priority group, however we may invite additional students to apply.
- All applicants must follow AGIF on our three major social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram).
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The recipients of these scholarships cut across tribes, races or ethnic groups.
- The Scholarship period will run throughout the beneficiary study in the present Institution.
- The scholarship will provide a full or partial tuition fee of the applicant
About the Founder
Dr Alex and Mrs Grace Izinyon were committed to helping the disadvantaged in their communities. Before the organisation was established, our founders reached many lives, several of which are unaccounted for.
Here is a brief review of a few accounts: Several outreaches in Bauchi, Kogi, Edo and Abuja (Nigeria) and England (UK) including youth outreaches, children Christmas programmes in underprivileged communities, faith-based outreaches, providing basic amenities to underserved communities, reconstructing maternity homes and many more. Trained and sponsored several candidates through secondary and tertiary Education, as well as vocational training.