9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Responsible for the Circuit and Packet Switched Network Assurance;
- To ensure the integrity of the revenue streams with primary focus on strengthening and/or building revenue assurance processes controls.
- Development of revenue assurance best practices for the company
- Creation, implementation and monitoring of single -source and reconciliation KPIs on the Integrated Revenue Management System
- Perform root cause analysis of issues on the Circuit and Packet Switched Network; follow through to resolution and communicate to appropriate parties
- Monitoring of system owners to ensure proper set up of system in order to minimize leakages.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a numeric field
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Good knowledge of relation database management systems
- Excellent understanding of GSM network architecture
- Minimum of 4yrs relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online