Apply for Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) recruitment for Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager.
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), the Africa Finance Corporation (AFC) and the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) (the “Promoters”) are requesting for expression of interest proposals from qualified candidates for the role below:
Job Title: Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), the Africa Finance Corporation (AFC) and the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) (the “Promoters”) are requesting for expression of interest proposals from qualified asset managers active in the infrastructure sector to manage a newly-created world class institution
- The Infrastructure Corporation of Nigeria Limited (InfraCorp) to catalyse and accelerate investment into Nigeria’s infrastructure sector. InfraCorp is a dedicated privately managed infrastructure and industrial vehicle that will harness opportunities for Nigeria’s infrastructure development by originating, structuring, executing and managing end-to-end bankable projects in that space.
The successful asset manager will be responsible for establishing a General partner/Asset Manager organization, to perform the following main functions, amongst others specified in the detailed Request for Proposal (RfP):
- Develop the consolidated business plan and financial model for InfraCorp and its subsidiaries;
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Asset Management business of InfraCorp;
- Plan, lead and coordinate the promotion of InfraCorp and capital raising activities;
- Provide end-to-end origination, execution, structuring, closing, portfolio management and exit/sell-down of investments;
- Design the optimal capital structure of InfraCorp and its subsidiaries best suited to its investment objectives;
- Lead negotiations of guarantees for InfraCorp; and procurement of strong ratings from credible international ratings agencies;
- Manage Government and other relevant Stakeholders
- Procure approvals and negotiation of documentation for asset transfer process for select assets into InfraCorp and its appropriate subsidiaries;
- Establish procedures, processes and controls appropriate for InfraCorp;
Upon expression of interest, the Promoters shall share a detailed RfP document providing potential asset managers with the necessary information to prepare appropriate proposals in line with the Promoters’ requirements.
Deadline: 12noon; 16th March, 2021.
How of Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Expression of Interest (EOIs) and / or any relevant questions as soon as possible to: email@example.com