Apply for Fate Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneur Programme For Nigerian Entrepreneurs 2021.
Applications are open for Fate Foundation and Facebook Aspiring Entrepreneurs Digital Programme 2021. In last 2 years, the Facebook sponsored “Aspiring Entrepreneurs: Digital Programme” organized by FATE Foundation held across several Nigerian cities.
We recorded great impact and engageuments across all programmes and reached 640 StartUps providing their Founders with relevant knowledge, tools and skills to grow sustainable and digitally enabled businesses.
Following the impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic across the world and with attendant limitations on movements and in-person interactions, we have redesigned this programme to provide support to startup founders across Nigeria who need as much support as they can get to sustain their innovative business ideas, generate revenue and create jobs.
- A Nigerian aspiring entrepreneur from Abuja, Gombe or Kebbi states
Stage I: Interested applicants must complete the application form here and upload the following documents:
- A Profile Picture (headshot facing camera)
- School Certificate or Statement of Result from an Accredited Tertiary Institution
- Birth Certificate
- C.A.C. Certificate
- Proof of Business Registration and/or Operations within the State
Stage II: Following a review of all received applications, 50 candidates will be shortlisted for a 10-20 minutes phone/video interview after which 30 applicants will be shortlisted for each.
Through the support of Facebook, the programme is FREE to all entrepreneurs who successfully scale through the two application stages. This scholarship support from Facebook covers all direct course fees including course materials, books and post programme support.
KEY BENEFITS AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Business Model Strategies & Pivot
- Digital Marketing Strategies & Enablement
- Financial Literacy and Cashflow Management
- Financing Strategies
- Access to Free Digital Tools and Platforms
- Data Support to Enable participation in the Programme
- Facebook Ad Credits for Winners of In Programme and Pitch Competitions
- Access to FATE Foundation’s Business Advisory and Support Services
ADDITIONAL POST PROGRAMME BENEFITS
- Access to mentoring and business advisory support from FATE Foundation
- Funding and Market Linkages
The virtual learning sessions per programme stream will run for a period of six (6) weeks.