Apply For Firstbank CBN Commercial Agriculture Credit Scheme.
This facility was established by the CBN and Federal Ministry of Agriculture to fast track the development of the agricultural sector in Nigeria by giving loans support to businesses like yours.
As an agricultural business owner, you can be a beneficiary of the CACS N200 billion Fund.
- Maximum obligor limit is N2 billion for medium and large scale private sector enterprises while there are no limits for state governments.
- Asa participating private sector entity, you must have a minimum farm asset base of N5Omillion (excluding farm land).
- Irrevocable Standing Payment Order is required in the case of State Governments.
- Single digit interest rate (9% all-in, max). M This fund is available till 2025.
Who Can Apply:
a) Medium or Large Scale Commercial Farms involved in cultivation of crops, rearing of livestock, fisheries, etc.
b) Limited Liability Companies involved in agricultural production, storage, processing, marketing and enterprise development.
c) State Governments and the FCT (fo r lending/special intervention to smé scale farmers).
1) Formal application for a credit Facility.
2) Certificate of Incorporation.
3) Memorandum and Article of Association.
4) Board Resolution to Borrow.
5) Feasibility Study/Business Plan.
How To Apply:
To apply for any of our facilities contact the Agric Finance Desk through Email on: email@example.com or visit the link HERE to fill the online contact form