Apply for Fully Funded NUTM Scholars Program (NSP) for Nigerian Students 2021/2022
The NUTM Scholars Program (NSP) 2021/2022 is a one-year interdisciplinary postgraduate program in Technology, Entrepreneurship, and Design. With a mission to nurture change-leaders in technology and management, NSP will set up to lead the transformation for Africa and the world.
Delivered by the best global faculty, the program will expose you to the fundamental learning required to stay ahead in a fast-paced business world. You will learn concepts of technology, entrepreneurship, management, leadership, and design thinking.
The program will select 60 exceptional young individuals from Nigeria and other regions of Africa through a rigorous selection process.
NSP promises to make Scholars future-ready through a unique learning model – a multi-track curriculum and experiential learning modules with a strong focus on technology. The Scholars will be chosen on their potential to drive impact, solve challenges and create sustainable solutions for Africa and the world. Some of the key advantages of the NSP include:
- New age curriculum: Enhance your knowledge in areas of Technology; Entrepreneurship and Design; Management; Perspectives; Leadership; and Critical Thinking and Writing.
- Global Faculty: Engage with leading faculty from the African continent and other parts of the world.
- Experiential learning: Gain exposure to real-world issues through a nine-month multi-track curriculum that includes a TEDLab.
- Shadow a leader: Observe, learn and engage with select captains of industry.
- Industry mentorship: Benefit from guest lectures, workshops, and individual mentorship programs led by prominent leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Global Immersion Week: Immerse yourself in a short study trip to UK, US, or China to gain perspective and exposure to international culture(s).
- Career support: Gain requisite support to propel your ambitions and professional journey.
- Maximum of 32 years of age (as on the date of application)
- A recognized undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any discipline
- High level of intellectual curiosity and leadership potential
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Interest in Africa and awareness of emerging global trends.
How to apply
Stage 1 – Online application
Stage 2 – Online assessment
Stage 3 – Telephonic Interview
Stage 4 – Panel Interview