Apply for Harvard University Scholarship for International Students Fully-Funded
Detail about Harvard University Scholarship:
Applications for MBA from Harvard University are open. The Harvard MBA is one of the top business programs in the world and is taught at one of the most prestigious universities in the world.
The Boustany MBA Havard Scholarship is awarded every two years at Harvard Business School.
Harvard MBA Scholarship Benefits
This scholarship offers the following:
- You have financial Aid US$95,000 tuitions (US$ 47,500 annually)
• Internship related travel and accommodation expenses.
The next scholarship will be awarded at the beginning of class in the fall of 2021.
- Applicants must have the best academic record and considerable promises. Although scholarships can be awarded to applicants
- from any country, Lebanese applicants are preferred.
- Applicants can apply for a scholarship only after receiving an offer for admission to the Harvard MBA program.
If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your resume, GMAT level, and university approval to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are shortlisted, you may be invited for an interview with the agency. A candidate will receive a grant.
Last date of application: 31 May 2021.
This scholarship will be awarded in June 2021.
Boustany Foundation Internship
Successful Scholars are expected to complete a two-month internship without pay. Programs vary and are related to the activities of the foundation or its affiliates.
Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are the responsibility of the institution.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships|
|Deadline||31 May 2021|
|Degree level||Masters (MBA)|
|Open to||All Nationalities|
|Contact the email@example.com|