Applications are invited for the Hurford Youth Fellowship Program 2022. This fellowship is open to international students to participate in the Hurford Youth Leadership Exchange Program 2022. International students from all over the world are welcome to participate in this program to build their Leadership Skills and Youth Activism.
The Hurford Youth Leadership Exchange Program Seeks to Build Leadership Skills. Hurford Youth Fellows will engage in strategic meetings, Conduct Research, and Organize and lead Presentations, and Information Sharing. Participants’ age should not be more than 30 Years. The Hurford will cover all the expenses for the Selected Participants.
The Participants will Stay in Washington D.C. for the duration of 3 Months. The Hurford Youth Fellowship will Start from 1st March 2022 to 31st May 2022. Academic Education or CGPA isn’t really a headache. The Program focuses on developing participants’ Leadership skills.
- Monthly Stipend for Living Expenses.
- Health Insurance.
- Round Trip Air Travel Tickets to and from Washington, D.C.
- Fellows are provided with a Fully Equipped Office, including Internet and Email Access, and a Limited Budget for Fellowship Related Long-Distance Phone calls.
- Note: Applicants should bear in mind that the cost of living (housing, furniture, food, and other essential living expenses) in the Washington metropolitan area is very high and that fellowship stipends are not calculated to cover the financial needs of a family. Fellows who wish to bring family members with them to Washington, D.C. will be expected to cover the costs of their dependents’ roundtrip travel and stay within the United States. The program does not ordinarily cover costs associated with dependents’ health insurance. Please note that all dependents traveling to the United States on a J-2 dependent visa will be required to have basic health insurance coverage for the full period of their stay.
- Personal Information.
- Project Proposal:
- Project proposals are the most important part of the fellowship application. It should be clear, concise, and comprehensible to individuals outside their own field or concentration.
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume (CV):
- Applicant’s curriculum vitae or resume should highlight their relevant professional experience, educational background, community service, and/or extra-curricular activities.
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
Note: Each applicant must complete the entire Form. Please note that incomplete application forms will not be reviewed.
- Applicants from any country are eligible.
- Applicants interested in the Hurford Youth Fellows Program must be no older than 30 years of age.
- Candidates must demonstrate a strong interest in Democratic activism and in the advancement of democracy in their respective communities, as well as worldwide. Youth affiliated with civil society organizations are especially encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge of English is an important prerequisite for participation in the Program for general communication purposes.