Apply for International Job Recruitment At The U.S. Department Of State 2021.
The U.S. Department of State is currently seeking qualified applicants to fill foreign and Civil Service positions:
The U.S. Department of State employs adventurous, adaptable, well-rounded strategic problem-solvers, from diverse educational, geographic and cultural backgrounds and perspectives, who want to make a contribution to our global society. If you have the desire to live and work in any country in the world, including those with unstable governments or infrastructures or both — and have the ability to integrate into culturally diverse environments, we have an opportunity for you.
These U.S. citizens comprise the Foreign and Civil Services, in which there are over 30 different career paths from which to choose.
- MANAGING DIRECTOR
- OFFICE DIRECTOR
- MANAGEMENT ANALYST
- PROGRAM ANALYST
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST
- ATTORNEY ADVISER (GENERAL)
- TELECOMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
- INTELLIGENCE RESEARCH SPECIALIST
- BUDGET ANALYST
- TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- CONTRACT SPECIALIST
- REGIONAL MEDICAL OFFICER/PSYCHIATRIST
- FOREIGN SERVICE FACILITY MANAGER
- FOREIGN SERVICE CONSULAR FELLOWS PROGRAM
- FOREIGN SERVICE INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- FOREIGN SERVICE SECURITY ENGINEERING OFFICER
- FOREIGN SERVICE SECURITY TECHNICAL SPECIALIST
HOW TO APPLY:
Interesting and qualified Applicants should: