Apply for Khalifa Abu Dhabi University Scholarships 2022 (Fully Funded) Study in United Arab Emirates.
Application is now open for Khalifa University Scholarships 2022 UAE (Fully Funded), Applications are invited to apply for Khalifa University Scholarship 2022. It is a fully-funded scholarship for international students to pursue a Masters, Ph.D., and Doctor of Medicine degree in UAE. Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply.
The funding program is organized by the University to support qualified international students enrolled in graduate programs on a full-time basis. Khalifa University offers a wide range of academic fields for National and International Students around the world.
Khalifa University of Science, Technology & Research is a science-focused university established and located in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The Khalifa University is the UAE’s leading and top-ranked institution of Education that offers undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate courses in a wide range of fields.
- Scholarship Host Country: United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Host University: Khalifa University
- Offered Programs: Master, Ph.D., Doctor of Medicine
- Eligibility: international students
- Deadline: 16th October 2021.
- Available Study Fields & Majors: Khalifa University’s complete List of Academic Fields and Majors link is given below. Khalifa University Study Programs
Financial Benefits :
Selected candidates for Khalifa University Scholarship 2021 will get the following benefits.
- Full Tuition Fees
- Health Insurance I
- nternational Research Conferences
- Support Research Grant
- Monthly Allowance During MSc: AED 8,000
- Monthly Allowance During Ph.D.: AED 10,000
Requirements for Master’s Degree:
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Admission Interview.
Requirements Doctorate Degree Program:
- Must have a Master’s Degree
- Research statement (500-1,000 words)
- Admission interview.
- Bachelors & Master Degree Certificates (Attested Copies)
- An Official Transcript
- Passport Size Photograph (White Background)
- Valid Passport.
- Personal Statement.
- Statement of Purpose
- Recommendation Letter (Two)
- Research Statement (500 to 1,000 words)