Apply for Ongoing Employment Opportunity for Research and Development Supervisor at Emzor Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
Emzor Pharmaceutical Industries Limited is a wholly private indigenous pharmaceutical manufacturing group founded in 1984 by Dr. Stella C. Okoli, OON. The company is into the manufacture of high quality pharmaceutical products and medical consumables. Today, Emzor has become a household name in Nigeria and a leader in the pharmaceutical market that is known for quality products at prices that offer real value. These products are widely distributed throughout Nigeria and the West African coast. Our commitment is to produce and deliver flawless products on time and every time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research and Development Supervisor
Employment Type: Full time
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Perform track and Coordinate stability study samples.
- Evaluate physiochemical test on reference drugs.
- Monitor and supervise production process.
- Monitor and coordinate process validation.
- Coordinate Pre formulation and formulation activities of In house new developed products and line extensions.
- Draft batch records, supervise the manufacture of Exhibit batches and assist on the transfer of processes to Production.
- Contribute to timely new product introduction in accordance with cGMP and ISO standards.
- Analytical Method Verification and Validation.
- Evaluate and interpret analytical data.
- Coordinate technology transfer activities.
- Monitor QC/QA analysis of formulation trials.
- Literature review on new products.
Qualification / Experience
- First Degree (B.Sc / HND / B.Pharm-Science related discipline (Chemistry / Biochemistry).
- 2 – 3 years experience in Pharm manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of pre-formulation studies
- Understand chemistry of API regulations and guidelines
- Unit process and operations
- Up to date with GMP and regulatory Guidelines and Knowledge of product life cycle
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply