Apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2022 (Fully Funded)
Applications are now open for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2022. A Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship is a unique opportunity to study for a two-year Master’s degree in low or middle-income countries of the Commonwealth.
The scholarships offer a unique opportunity to study for a two-year Master’s degree in a low or middle-income Commonwealth country.
Aimed at students who are committed to creating change in their communities, the scholarships are a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime.
Through cultural exchange and academic collaboration, Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars help bring about positive change and find solutions to the shared challenges we face – both in their home countries and those that host them. As an active part of the Commonwealth network, scholars will help shape its future.
Award recipients receive:
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living expenses allowance (stipend) for the duration of the award
- Return economy flights to their host country
- An arrival allowance
- Research support grant – on request only; subject to approval
- To apply you must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country other than the country hosting the award.
- You must have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level
- Applicants must apply for a QECS award in a country other than their home country/country of citizenship.
- There is no upper age limit to be eligible for a QECS Award.
- Please note, universities may have their own specific eligibility requirements for admissions
Eligible Regions: Commonwealth countries
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships sponsor Master’s Degrees in a broad range of subject areas. The subject areas available differ according to the Host University and/or Country. The application process differs according to the Host University or subject.
The application form usually consists of the following sections:
- Personal Details
- Academic & Employment Record
- Course at host university details
- Upload supporting documents
Please visit the official website for detailed application process for each course.