Bank of Agriculture (BoA) recruitment for Corporate Communications Officer
Bank of Agriculture Limited (BoA), is Nigeria’s apex agriculture and rural development finance institution. It is Nigeria’s largest development finance institution operating through 6 zonal and 201branch offices nationwide. BoA provides financial support for all agricultural activities and along all segments of the agricultural value chains in addition to rural micro-enterprises. BoA as the commercial smallholder segment or the pooled sector as its main focus.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Communications Officer
Location: Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
About the Job
- Produce content and ideas for the company’s website and social media platforms.
- Develop strong relationships with media outfits and bloggers.
- Coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements.
- Organize internal and external events such as award ceremonies, National Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise and Christmas parties.
- Deliver regular reports to the management, including quarterly and annual reports.
- Monitor social media and online media data to ensure that the right messages around the organization is being delivered.
- Organize interviews used for publications and attended press conferences.
- Capture events and meetings by taking photographs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply