Fan Milk, a Danone Company is a leading manufacturer and retailer of ice cream, juices, yogurt and frozen dairy on the West African market. We are an iconic brand providing healthy nourishments since 1960. Our mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible, recognizing the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices.
Having gained the love and trust of consumers over the years, we invite you to join the movement for a healthier world. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is why we are passionate about our new signature vision “One Planet One Health”.
Job Title: Treasury Manager – West Africa
About the Job
- We are looking to hire a Treasury Manager who will provide the best performing cash, liquidity, and debt management to the CBUs.
- Monitor and control the financial risks defined in the Danone Financial Policies.
- A minimum of 5 years’ Experience in treasury
- Strong IT literacy with good MS Excel, MS Word and MS Power point skills and a solid understanding of accounting software principles and user administration skills.
- Sound judgment, demonstrating logical decision-making capabilities.
- Proven cash flow generation and management expertise.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Critical thinking and good analytical skills.
Job Title: CBS (Central Business Services) Controller – West Africa
About the Job
- We are looking to hire a Central Business Services Controller (W/A) to join our Finance Team.
- The CBS Controller (W/A) will lead CBS value creation process, animate productivity portfolio and monitor financial impacts of all the initiatives.
- In addition, monitor Performance, dashboards and CBU Costs.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Business Controlling, Financial Analysis & Planning.
- A degree in Finance or any related course
- Pay attention to details with good numeric skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong oral and written communication and ability to influence others.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply