Current Recruitment For a Female Receptionist at Transnational Zamiva
Transnational Zamiva Services is a full-fledged human capital development and management consultancy servicing company incorporated in August , 2021 with its corporate Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to ensuring quality value addition to our clients’ businesses spanning all sectors of the economy in the areas of HR consulting, outsourcing , talent acquisition, executive search, employee/reference background verification, payroll management, learning & development, renting, catering and janitorial services, etc., leveraging research, technology , a highly skilled and passionate human capital base, and our core values of Collaboration, Leadership, Integrity, Continuous Improvement, High performance and Expertise.
We are seasoned human resources professionals and management strategists with an enviable corporate exposure and experience spanning various sectors of the economy, including banking, logistics & courier, engineering, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, food & beverages, oil & gas, telecommunication, private security services, hospitality etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Receptionist
Location: Ebutte-Metta, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Must be a female.
- HND / B.Sc in any field.
- Candidates residing in the following locations will have an advantage: Ebutte – Metta, Oyingbo, Yaba, Surulere, Ojuelegba, Ijora, Anthony, Apapa, Ajegunle, Kirikiri and environs
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a receptionist.
- Excel skill is essential for this position.
N50,000 – N60,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 17th September, 2021.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️