Customer Service Representative at Virgin News Media
Virgin News Media is a premium online news that is written exclusively for Nigerians. It’s packed with up-to-the-minute local and national breaking news, entertainment, sports, metro, politics and opinions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Customer Service Representatives work directly with customers and clients of all kinds of businesses.
- As the job title suggests, these workers represent their employer in dealings with customers and clients.
Typical job responsibilities include:
- Communicating with clients and customers about their experiences with a product or service
- Answering client or customer questions about properly using or accessing a product or service
- Listening to customer or client complaints or concerns and working to resolve their issues.
- Providing advice on purchasing products or services
- Have a knowledge on Updating information on Social newtork platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 1 – 2 years.
- N120,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
See also Career Opportunity for Head of Legal at Jumia Nigeria