A Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship is a unique opportunity to study for a two-year Master’s degree in low or middle-income country of the Commonwealth.
Aimed at students who are committed to creating change in their communities, the scholarships are a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime.
Through cultural exchange and academic collaboration, Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars help bring about positive change and find solutions to the shared challenges we face – both in their home countries and those that host them. As an active part of the Commonwealth network, scholars will help shape its future.
Award recipients receive:
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living expenses allowance (stipend) for the duration of the award
- Return economy flights to their host country
- An arrival allowance
- Research support grant – on request only; subject to approval.
- Citizens (or those who hold refugee status) in a Commonwealth country are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must apply for a QECS award in a country other than their home country/country of citizenship.
- There is no upper age limit to be eligible for a QECS Award.
- You must have already completed your degree and have graduated with an equivalent of a 2:1 at the time of application.
DEADLINE: January 15 2020
To apply and for more information visit here