Fully-Funded Scholarships for MSc Students At University of Helsinki in Finland 2020
The Fully-funded International Scholarships is offered to Applicants who are looking at studying a degree program at University of Helsinki – Finland. The aim of this program is to create a rich and diverse learning environment at the University of Helsinki.
WORTH: 800 €/month
- Fully Funded Grant (Tuition fee + 10 000 EUR)
- Full Tuition fee Grant
- Study Grant (10 000 EUR)
- Applicants must be Citizens of non-EU/EEA countries, who do not have a permanent residence status in the EU/EEA area
- Applicants must have completed their Undergraduate studies
- Applicants must have obtained excellent results in your previous studies and can prove this in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
- Find the Master’s programme you want to apply to through the Degree Finder
- See the instructions on how to apply to the Master’s programme and prepare the necessary attachments.
- Apply for a scholarship with the same application form used to apply to the Master’s programme.
- Submit all the required attachments.
DEADLINE: January 10 2020
To apply and for more information visit here