How To Fix NMFB CBN Covid-19 TCF Loan Application Invalid BVN Issues
For Applicants who are trying to apply for the NMFB CBN Covid-19 TCF loan but couldn’t because of an invalid BVN issue or other technical downtime being experienced on the portal due to third-party validation services pertaining to loan application, we have good news for you. We have compiled these tips to help you on How you can successfully apply for the COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility Loan for Nigerians! Read on.
- For Applicants applying for the household loan visit HERE
- For Applicants applying for micro-enterprises or SMEs loan visit HERE
- Click on “NEW” and then click on next. Your application reference number will pop up, kindly write it down or screenshot it. It will be required when you try to login to check the progress of your application.
- Then click on continue to proceed and then NEXT.
- The new page will request you to fill in your personal information, this includes, your bvn, names, state of origin, etc.
- Note, do not fill your bvn immediately. Kindly fill in your state of residence, enter your email, confirm your email, enter your marital status, phone number and then answer the rest of the questions you are allowed to answer.
At this stage, you will notice you cant still edit your name, gender, and state of birth, kindly ignore and go ahead and fill in your bvn. Your bvn should be the last section to fill.
In more clear terms ” Answer all the questions u were given access to. Then input your BVN and press next on your keyboard. This will boot the BVN and once your BVN is verified, all those columns which u couldn’t access will automatically fill themselves”.
Then click next to continue, if the page doesn’t move further, reload the page and try these steps again, but I am totally sure it will move to the next step.
According to NMFB management, the Bank and its partners are working relentlessly to ensure that the technical downtime is resolved within the shortest time possible.