Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West.
The Group’s core business focus is to provide local, value added products and services that meet the ‘basic needs’ of the populace.Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for RJob Vacancies at Dangote Group
Supervisor, Maintenance / Inspection – Cement Industry
- Coordinate maintenance and major repairs (Overhauling and Repairs) of Mining Machineries and report to the Plant Director
- Ensure completion and quality of all maintenance task
- Minimize downtime and maximize availability of HEMM/PHE/LMV equipment
- Schedule and executing of planned and scheduled maintenance of all machineries in cooperation with head of mining
- Monitoring and controlling the overall maintenance cost (Spares and manpower)
- Formulate and implement initiatives for reducing overall cost of maintenance
- Planning and executing capital budget jobs in the plant with strict adherence to cost
- Implementation of safety and ISO system in the department
- Promote achievement of company aims and target by compliance to safety, health, environment and quality policies
- Generate and analyzing of reports
- Conversant with MS Office.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc / HND or its equivalent in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering and other related field of study
- Minimum 21 years working experience
- Good Leadership Quality
- Good communication skill
- Motivator and innovator of ideas
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Vacancies at Dangote Group” should click the button below to apply.