Just IN: Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) Recruitment 2021 Commences – Apply Here
DBN Recruitment 2021 is currently ongoing, we are pleased to announced to the general public that all interested and qualified applicants should take note of the following guidelines.
Role: Personal Assistant to the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer
Job Objective and Summary
The Personal Assistant (PA) to the Managing Director/CEO provides high-level, confidential administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the office of the MD/CEO. He/she serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the MD/CEO. The Personal Assistant is part of the CEO’s Office team and reports directly to the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer.
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Managing Director/CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence that are often confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; compiling documents for travel-related meetings, providing needed background information, etc.
• Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues/concerns or enquiries addressed to the Managing Director/CEO; determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response and ensures timely feedback/resolution.
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles assignments expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
• Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the MD/CEO’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
• Plans, coordinates and ensures the MD/CEO’s schedule is followed and respected, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office.
• Proactively and reactively handle ad hoc requests for the Managing Director/CEO.
The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of 6 years post graduate cognate experience in a similar role in a financial institution and a first degree in Social / Management Sciences or any related discipline. Post-graduate degree in a management related field or a relevant professional certification will be an added advantage.
To apply, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org