Latest Job Vacancies at The Confederation of African Football (CAF)
The Confederation of African Football (CAF) was founded in 1957 by four nations: Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia and South Africa. As the administrative body of the region, CAF manages competitions, offers technical and administrative training courses while actively fostering the promotion and practice of football. The Confederation organizes championships such as the Africa Cup of Nations (CAN or AFCON), the most popular competition. It maintains very close links with FIFA in coordinating tournaments for different events such as the World Cup, Youth and Women competitions and the Olympic Games Football Tournaments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Paralegal
Location: Cairo, Egypt
- You believe you have the educational background and professional experience to elevate the organization to the highest international standards? CAF is looking to recruit a Paralegal.
- The position will be based in CAF Headquarters – Cairo, Egypt
- Support and assist the Director of Legal Affairs, and the Legal Department in the overall discharge of its duties.
- Drafting legal documents, notices, minutes of meetings, motions, and summaries of depositions.
- Collate and summarize all jurisprudence relevant to CAF as issued by CAS, FIFA, the Swiss Federal Tribunal (SFT) and other bodies and keep an up-to-date law library by monitoring legal volumes.
- Assist with case planning, development, and management.
- Analyze records and disciplinary files and make recommendations to the Director of Legal Affairs.
- Case preparation including legal research and precedents.
- Legal research including statutory and case law and drafts forms, research memoranda, proposed rules, orders, and other documents.
- Organizing and maintaining documents in a paper or electronic filing system.
- Any other legal duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field.
- Legal background is a must.
- 2 years’ experience as a paralegal in an international organization or well-known law firm.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Fluent in both English & French spoken and written, command of the Arabic is an advantage.
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative international organization.
- Attractive employment conditions.
- The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team.
- Quality social security coverage.
- An excellent pension schemes.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application in English (Motivation Letter, CV, Diplomas, and Reference Letters) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here for more information (PDF)
- Only qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, race, age, skin colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, or on any other grounds.
- Only direct applications who meet all the required criteria will receive consideration