Latest Job Vacancies for Sales Executive at SIMS Nigeria Limited
SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Locations: Abuja, Victoria Island – Lagos, Kano, Oyo, and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently expanding and intends to engage experienced Sales Executives across all her locations.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible to seek, negotiate and seal deals for the organization.
- Candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, he/she must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Responsible for the identification of new business prospects and sell products to them.
- Responsible for conducting market research to identify and evaluate customers needs in different locations.
- Responsible to seek out new sales opportunities through cold callings networking.
- Responsible to arrange for meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns.
- Responsible to gather feedbacks from customers or prospects and share with internal team members and the team leader.
- Must be able to write weekly plans and reports for submission to the team leader.
- Must be a person who has go-getting instincts.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- First Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other related field.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a sales.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good negotiation & interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft suites (MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- Age: 28-35 years
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.