MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2023 Graduate Trainee Program – Technical Track
Number to Hire: 20
Job Type: Permanent
Who Are We Looking For?
- We are looking to recruit young, smart and committed individuals who are self-starters to join our Graduate Trainee Program – Technical Track.
- If you are resourceful, versatile, analytical, assertive, audacious and a self-starter with a problem-solving mindset, then you are our ideal candidate. You must also be interested in building a career in the Technology sector, buying into MainOne’s vision of being West Africa’s communications solutions provider of choice and demonstrating integrity at all times.
What is the MainOne Graduate Trainee Program About?
- The MainOne Graduate Trainee Program is a 6 weeks intensive experience designed to select and groom smart, vibrant, young and highly qualified graduates from any of the following Engineering disciplines:
- Electrical Electronics
- An offer of full-time employment with MainOne is guaranteed for candidates who successfully complete the Graduate Trainee Program.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
How to Determine Your Eligibility:
- Candidates must be graduates with a minimum of a Second-Class Upper qualification or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering and Telecommunications Engineering.
- Relevant certification(s) such as CCNA, CCNP, ITIL and/or a relevant post-graduate degree would be an advantage
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) is essential
- Candidates must have completed the mandatory 1-year NYSC program and should have 0 – 3 years post NYSC work experience.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate leadership qualities through extra-curricular activities
What Other Competencies Are Required?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- A willingness to learn new skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative-thinking ability
Graduate Aptitude Test:
- As part of our selection criteria, shortlisted candidates will be expected to write our aptitude test and an essay.
- Once you are successful at the graduate aptitude test, you will be invited for a panel interview.
- Upon successful completion of the recruitment process, you will be provided with a provisional offer to join the Graduate Trainee Program for a period of six (6) weeks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply