Mercedes-Benz South Africa (MBSA) is offering a unique development opportunity for recently-qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
- Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:
- Engineering: Industrial
- Marketing Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Information Technology/Informatics/Data Analytics/Digitalisation
- Commerce/Finance/Financial Management
- Grade 12, with distinction in HG Mathematics and/or HG Physical Science an advantage (Engineering streams).
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark 65% will be an advantage.
- relevant practical experience in your field of study
- exposure to a world class company and well established brand
- an opportunity to apply for positions within the organization
- coaching and mentoring support
DEADLINE: January 17 2020
To apply and for more information visit here