The MRS Graduate Internship program is designed to enable undergraduates who have completed Higher National Diploma or Bachelors to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives.
This will give first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
Our health, safety & environment policies are focused on ensuring the wellbeing of our employees, customers, communities and the environment. Trainees will participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present results. During the program, interns will be supported by a buddy and the manager who will ensure that interns have a valuable learning experience.
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable one to complete assignments and projects to develop learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
Whether you are a software engineer or studying a degree in Data Science, there are opportunities to work on an assignment or project within the Digital Technology landscape to stretch learning and skillset. This could be in any of the following:
- Business process Digitization and Automation
- Digital Technology Project Management
- Software Application Development
- IT operations and IT infrastructure
- Cybersecurity & Risk Management
- Big Data & Artificial Intelligence
Qualification: OND/HND/BSC in any of the following:
- Petroleum or Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Civil Engineering
- Process control
- Technical Maintenance
- Physics, Chemistry and any other science based field of study and
- Civil Law
All applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate. And be ready to work in any part of the country. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with Graduate Trainee as subject of your email.
Training will be for a duration of 12 months and successful candidates will be placed in permanent roles with in the company.