MTN Nigeria Recent Job Openings
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Business Performance and Reporting, Enterprise Business
Job Identification: 2779
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Reports To: Senior Manager – Analytics and Insight
Division: Enterprise Business
- To perform strategic planning functions and maintain models for business plans, reporting, pricing, and commissioning purposes.
- To support the Enterprise Business unit with product/service performance information by providing regular financial and non-financial information on viability, ongoing product/services performance, churn management, variance analysis, product projections/budget/forecast etc.
- Develop internal and external sources of intelligence on a continuous basis and integrate/manage data and information from diverse sources to guide strategic plans and decision processes within Enterprise Business.
- Develop and maintain a database of records, data, and information that are relevant to the telecommunications industry and useful for the planning and optimization of MTNN business activities.
- Liaise cross-functionally with Finance in the overall business planning, budgeting, and forecasting process.
- Review the budget process and ensure that quality drivers and assumptions for business plans and the business rules are correctly applied to the process and the forecasting scenarios.
- Assess the MTNN business plan to articulate an understanding of the telecommunications industry as well as future developments to be considered.
- Serve the Division’s internal customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviors and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Review trends in the telecommunications industry and provide insight into issues and events that could be factored into the business planning, pricing, and commissioning processes as they affect MTNN operations and services.
- Coach and train the team to ensure understanding of the department’s objectives and goals, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Collaborate with other business units in developing business models and frameworks that support business decisions and assist in developing and reviewing scenarios within the models.
- Review individual team members’ performance and complete appraisals in accordance with employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Statistics
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or a related discipline will be an added advantage
- Fluent in English
- 6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising/managing others.
- Experience working in a medium to large organization.
- Experience in hands-on accounting and financial forecasting.
- Strong talent for developing conclusions and recommendations from complex set of data.
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2023 (10:59 PM)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online