NPC 2023 Census Ad hoc Staff recruitment | How To retrieve Access Code And Application ID
NPC 2023 Census Ad hoc Staff recruitment | How To retrieve Access Code And Application ID In today’s latest NPC E-Recruitment 2023, we will discuss how to retrieve your password and application ID and also answer some of the questions you have asked about Adhoc Staff Recruitment in NPC Recruitment 2023. So keep reading.
For those of you who have questions about how to retrieve your password and application ID, we are pleased to inform you that the management team at NPC E-Recruitment has provided an update on this.
1) According to the NPC E-Recruitment management team, applicants must use their NIN to continue their application if it is not complete and they will receive the application ID as a confirmation message after submitting the application.
2) How do you continue your application if you have forgotten your password?
ANSWER: Use your NIN to continue. You must have either Application ID or NIN to continue with the application.
Additional answers to questions you have asked
3) How can I check the status of my application?
ANSWER: Click on “Check Application Status”. But note that you can only see the status of your application when the application window is closed.
4)What to do if NIN verification is not available.
5) ANSWER: Wait for it to be available
6) It is possible to change if you mistakenly applied as NPC employees instead of ad hoc employees.
ANSWER: No, you cannot change it! The error cannot be corrected.
7) What to do if you completed your application but were unable to submit it.
ANSWER: Update your browser.
8) What to do if you cannot log in with your ID.
ANSWER: Check that your !D is correct and try again.
9) What if you forgot to download the result before submitting your application.
ANSWER: Once an application has been submitted, it is no longer possible to attach any document
10) If you have uploaded your photo instead of a certificate. What to do?
ANSWER: Once an application has been submitted, it is no longer possible to attach any document.
11) What to do if you have problems taking pictures
ANSWER: Allow your browser to use your camera.
12) What should you do if you have submitted your application but have not received confirmation via SMS or e-mail
ANSWER: Network provider delay.
13) Is it possible to provide bank details?
ANSWER: Only approved applicants will be able to enter their bank details.
14) What is the minimum educational qualification you must submit?
15) What is the minimum age to apply?
ANSWER: 18 years old
16) What is the upper age limit for application?
ANSWER: 60 years old