NYSC Senate List 2021 – Batch A, B & C – Check your name
NYSC Senate List 2021 – Batch A, B & C: Prospective Corps Members (2021 Batch ‘A’) can now check the Senate 2021 List / Academic Board approved mobilization list of their various institutions on the NYSC portal for free.
What is NYSC Senate List 2021?
This is also known as the NYSC Mobilization List. It is a list of graduates approved by the Senate of Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) to take part in the one year mandatory National Youth Service Corps Program. Anyone whose name is not found on the Senate list will not be eligible to register for NYSC program. Prospective Corps members (PCMs) should ensure that their names are on the Senate academic list of their various institution for NYSC mobilization.
Subscribe to Free Email Job Alert
Enter your email address to receive daily notifications of latest jobs by email. 100% FREE
1. The NYSC Mobilization list or Senate list is only meant for Nigerian trained graduates. Those who studied outside Nigeria do not need to check their names on the Senate list. You can also check the latest NYSC News.
2. NYSC does not decide whose name will be on the Senate list, rather your institution is responsible for the senate list, while NYSC displays submitted names on their portal for viewing. So, your institution prepare and send the Senate list to NYSC for upload.
How to Check your Name on the NYSC Senate List 2021
- Go to NYSC Senate / Academic Board list portal at Here.
- Select your Institution.
- Supply your Matriculation Number and Surname in the required columns.
- Select your date of birth.
- Finally, click the ‘SEARCH’ button to access your mobilization status.
If you do not find your name on the NYSC 2021 Senate List Portal, do not panic, as names upload is still ongoing. Your school might still be in the process of uploading. All complaints should be directed to your institution.
How to Make Your Name Appear on the NYSC Senate Approved List 2021
- Ensure you complete your final clearance with your institution,
- Sign up for NYSC at the Directorate of Students’ Affairs in your school,
- Confirm your name on senate list before your institution send it to NYSC,
- Make sure your name is on the JAMB matriculation list.
About the NYSC
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is a program set up by the Nigerian government to involve Nigerian graduates in nation building and the development of the country. There is no military conscription in Nigeria, but since 1973 graduates of universities and later polytechnics have been required to take part in the National Youth Service Corps program for one year. This is known as national service year. Ahmadu Ali served as the first Director-General of the NYSC until 1975. The incumbent Director-General is Shuaibu Ibrahim.
Major General Suleiman Kazaure was appointed director general of the NYSC on 18 April 2016, and served as the 17th DG of the scheme until his redeployment to the Nigerian Army Resource Centre on 26 April 2019. Until his appointment, Ibrahim, the new NYSC boss was the Registrar, Nigerian Army University, Biu in Borno State.