Wema Bank offers a range of retail and SME banking, corporate banking, treasury, trade services and financial advisory to its ever-expanding clients.
Operating a network of over 125 branches and service stations backed by a robust ICT platform across Nigeria, we are committed to long-term sustainability in our business whilst maintaining the highest standards of social responsibility, corporate governance and diversity in our operations.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Recruitment at Wema Bank
- To contribute to business development and execution of branch sales plans to achieve desirable profitability.
- To foster a productive, value- producing relationship between the bank and customers.
- Delivers and maintains customer service standards at all times, for improved service delivery.
- Logs customers’ complaints through the customer query register identifying the root causes and addressing them at source to prevent recurrence.
- Provides appropriate products and services via the most suitable channel to ensure that customer needs are met.
- Engage in business development activities and solicitation of new business; be actively involved in instilling and maintaining a positive sales environment through education of the Bank’s products and services.
- Pro-act to changes in market place
- Effectively convert service recovery to sales opportunities and sustained client loyalty.
- Ability to identify an acceptable level of lending risk, in line with the bank’s risk appetite statement, and to maximise profit from that transaction.
- Comply with the Bank’s complaint resolution process to resolve the matter, maintain our high service standards and mitigate further risks / losses.
- Minimize risks through adherence to KYC compliance as per the bank policies and procedures in all your operations to minimize losses due to frauds.
- Discuss loan terms and conditions, and conduct collateral risk analysis to ensure compliance with the banks policies and procedures
- Ensure all documentation is valid and complete in assigned portfolio.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Recruitment at Wema Bank” should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.