Speedaf was established in 2019. We are a joint-venture company invested by Chinese leading express enterprises. Since founded, we continuously expand global network, develop and optimize products, improve customer experience, and introduce IT technologies and equipment to realize automatic operations.
Currently, we are building a local and cross border service network to support air, sea and road transportation with the aim to be the leading diversified integrated logistics solution provider between China and emerging markets. By doing so, it will reduce end-to-end logistics costs between China and emerging markets while providing a stable and recognized logistics services to our customers.
Speedaf is localization-oriented, and we believe in creating both opportunities and possibilities of every region we operate in. We work with local teams and understand needs of customers. We offer a variety of products and value added service to cover different commercial or personal scenarios for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Conduct research to identify potential business opportunities and target market for products and services.
- Build and maintain positive work relationships with clients to create a rapport that facilitates patronage and generates revenue.
- Augments staff performance by providing guidance and solutions to improve sales efficiency.
- Develop and implement strategies effective for the extensive sales and distribution of company products.
- Monitor to identify changes in market trends and adjust accordingly.
- Communicate with clients to identify their service requirements and facilitate supply.
- Employ knowledge of products and services in providing appropriate response to client enquiries and also in assisting with the resolution of customer issues or complaints.
- Review financial records to ensure balanced accounts are maintained.
- Apply understanding of market trends/business practices in taking decisions necessary for enhancing the sales process.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret sales records to obtain information useful in preparing reports
- Ensure compliance with customer service standards and proper customer relationship management.
- Participate in educational workshops and conferences to expand personal network and improve on existing job knowledge.
Competencies And Skill Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- 3 years’ experience within the Logistic Industry.
- Must be able to identify prospects.
- Must be able to build rapport and maintain client relationships.
- Must be able to identify prospects’ challenges and proffer solutions.
- Must be a good negotiator.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
N150,000 – N200,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2023.