Sign up is the first step during the NEXIT Registration and not the only step. The Sign-up enables verification of your identities to ensure your are a Batch A or B Npower Beneficiary before granting you access to update your records on the portal to qualify you the opportunities to access CBN Empowerment options.
In order to keep your Nexit portal profile correctly updated, you must fill the update record section of the portal. To help fill that part correctly, we have decided to create this post to show you how to fill some of the questions asked in the update record form correctly.
Below are some of the questions and how to answer them :
1) Do you have a job after exiting from the N-Power Programme?
2) What type of job?
3) During the N-power programme, did you acquire a skill?
ANSWER: If you do say Yes, if not say No
4) Do you have an existing business?
5) Do you have any business idea you intend to start?
6) Do you desire to own a business venture?
7) Do you need a loan for your business venture?
8) Would you like to participate in a digital and e-commerce skills acquisition training programme?
The “Add any additional info” part is where you should sell yourself properly but keep it short. Tell them about the Category of Npower you were enrolled in and if you want to be transition in that part. If not leave it blank.