The Company Equipment and Stones Co Limited Current Employment Opportunities
The Company Equipment and Stones Co Limited is a leading provider of cathodic protection solutions to the oil, gas, water and construction industries. Established in 2010, the company has experienced significant growth in recent years through an effective market development program and the introduction of innovative new products. The company enjoys an enviable reputation for quality and service and operates on a national basis serving major international clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Titles: Cathodic Protection Technologist (Level 3), Cathodic Protection Technician (Level 2) and Cathodic Protection Tester (Level 1)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Due to a period of successful business growth the company is seeking Cathodic Protection Engineers and Technicians to strengthen our field services team.
- This is a permanent position and requires individuals who will be responsible for performing cathodic protection related field testing and data collection of systems on pipelines and other facilities field-wide.
- CP site surveys and investigation including CIPS, DCVG, PCM (ECDA) surveys.
- CP installation projects (supervision) such as transformer rectifiers, groundbed, test stations, coupons and reference electrodes
- Be familiar with standard construction practices for corrosion control projects and systems.
- Be familiar with coating systems for external corrosion control.
- Project management
- CP commissioning activities
- Perform maintenance checks and troubleshooting tests of existing pipeline cathodic protection systems
- Data analysis and reporting
- Responsible for obtaining field data to determine condition of structures under evaluation.
- Collect and review cathodic protection field data and test results, and write reports. Cathodic protection includes gathering annual pipe-to-soil surveys, gathering rectifier readings and troubleshooting rectifier units and performing interference testing.
- Travel is required to field locations around the UK and some overseas works.
- The candidates must have strong organizational, communication (written/verbal), teamwork and prioritization skills.
- Applicants should hold valid CP related qualification to NACE and in Cathodic Protection.
- It requires a candidates who are self-motivated and committed to providing excellent services and support. This position offers the opportunity for excellent career development in a progressive company.
- The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in the cathodic protection industry with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- With strong technical skills, the applicants should enjoy handling projects from award through to completion.
- Applicants should also have good interpersonal skills and be able to build relationships with
- Customers from a range of cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
Competencies, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3+ years of experience in the corrosion control industry particularly related to cathodic protection
- Current certification with ICORR Level 1 or NACE 2 (minimum requirement)
- Proficient with computer skills (MS Office, operating systems, company software, and technical systems.
- Working knowledge of British / NACE / ISO standards with respect to CP
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Must be able to work with a team, take direction from supervisor(s), prioritise work schedule, focus attention on details
Desirable Competencies, Skills, and Abilities:
- Confined Space training
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This position may perform other duties as assigned.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Letter of Application to: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Application Deadline: 4th September, 2021.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters