Trustee Scholarship Program by Boston University 2020-21
Every year, Boston University welcomes approximately 20 outstanding students to the Trustee Scholars Program. Many of their current Scholars had perfect 4.0-grade point averages in high school and ranked in the top of their class.
In addition to exceptional academic credentials, Trustee Scholars are intellectually and creatively adventurous and demonstrate viewpoints, experiences, or achievements beyond the usual. They are, in other words, not just top students, but extraordinarily well-rounded individuals. At BU, Trustee Scholars become part of a unique campus community that offers many intellectual, cultural, and social opportunities.
A Trustee Scholarship covers full undergraduate tuition plus mandatory undergraduate student fees, and is renewable for four years if certain criteria are met.
- This scholarship is applicable for Bachelors Degree
- This scholarship is applicable for the following courses in Boston University in USA
- BA in Computer Science
- BS Business Administration
- BS in Computer Engineering
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- BS in Biomedical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Administration
- BS in Biology
- The scholarship is available to all UG programs
- Annual Value: Full tuition & fees
- Max scholarship per student: USD 54,720 (yearly)
- No Special Restriction applicable
- Exams Details :
- Exam name Indicates if exam is required and cutoff (if any)
- TOEFL Required (minimum score 90)
- IELTS Required (minimum score 7)
- SAT Required
- 12 Required
- Applicant must have passed High School
- 4 years of English
- 3-4 years of mathematics (precalculus/calculus recommended)*
- 3-4 years of laboratory science
- 3-4 years of history and/or social science
- 2-4 years of a foreign language
- English Language Proficiency Proof:
- TOEFL: A composite score of at least 90-100 and minimum scores of 20 in each section.
- IELTS: A total/overall score of 7 or higher
- SAT Score
Eligible Regions: Open for all international students
- Submit the Common or Coalition Application and all required materials for admission to one of the undergraduate degree programs at BU by December 1.
- Complete the Trustee Scholarship essay on the Common or Coalition Application as part of your application to BU.
- LOR: Submit the School Report form and the School Counselor Recommendation form
Applicant must submit two essays in the space provided on the Common
Applicants are also required to submit two additional scholarship specific essays in 600 words or less (Please click on the link for more information)
- Documentation of Financial Support
- Original or certified copies of secondary school transcripts
Application Deadline: December 2, 2020 (28 Days Remaining)